Powered By Blogger

Thursday, August 21, 2014

Online Safety

                                 Online Safety


Have you seen our latest tips for how to be your best online? Learn some tips about online safety and how to be a great digital citizen!
  1. Never tell anyone accept a trusted adult YOUR  password.
  2. Report a person if they are being a big, mean, RUDE bully.
  3. If someone asks you to meet them offline say NO, You never met anyone offline before {I did. It was my cousin and bff}
  4. If someone sends you a mean JAG {Jam a Gram} click on the police badge
  5. If you think someone is breaking the RULES check them {They are by the SETTINGS} I memorized them so yea.
  6. Never Ever SCAM. It HURTS others.

These are most of my tips you can learn more at: www.animaljammoonblog.webstarts.com


See You Guys There 
I hope y'all like it

$ Shahzaibandsarah $

No comments:

Post a Comment